Soul Shepherding’s Sabbatical Guide has everything you need to experience rest and renewal on your Sabbatical. This course is based on proven practices tested by pastors, leaders, ministry couples, church staff, and missionaries.
- Planning and scheduling worksheets
- Prayer and meditation guides
- Marriage tools
- Burnout test
- Resources for your church or organization
- Practical ways to cultivate intimacy with Jesus
45-minute coaching session with one of Soul Shepherding’s certified Sr. Spiritual Directors.
- Vision: Get your Sabbatical approved and make the most of your time away.
- Planning: Prepare your church or organization leadership and community, manage boundaries and expectations, and gather a prayer team.
- Renewal: Discover practical ways to prevent burnout, recover from trauma, strengthen your marriage, and rest in God’s presence.
- Soul Care Practices: Learn how to develop spiritual rhythms, listen for God’s voice, and be in solitude with Jesus.
- Back to Work: Bring your Sabbatical self into your daily life and work, continuing in Jesus’ easy yoke and renewing your people.